Just one person's tale to tell....

I am a 35-year-old journalist who has decided there is no better way to overcome difficult times than to write--feel free to post, comment or just read along. This is my blog about the struggles I endured of trying to conceive. For all those out there who are experiencing the same difficulties--sometimes it is nice to hear that you are not alone.
"I have not failed 10000 times; I have successfully found 10000 ways that do not work." ~ Thomas Edison


Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 28

Today is Day 28 of my cycle and already I feel as if AF will be making an appearance. It's like I have started to set myself up for disappointment before it happens so I can handle it better, but losing that positivity isn't a good thing either. I have started to think about Cycle 3 and trying to focus on the positive points and that cycle 3 will be our time. Maybe its just the holiday blahs getting me down...the countless relatives asking "when are you having little ones?" "maybe they'll be another grandchild next year...nudge nudge" --all while patting my baren belly--ughg-- it just makes me cringe thinking about it.... I know they mean well but I have come to realize just how precious that belly becomes--prego or not!
I can now sympathize with pregnant women who don't want people touching their swollen bellies....well I would like a shirt that says my baren one is just off limits as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment