Just one person's tale to tell....

I am a 35-year-old journalist who has decided there is no better way to overcome difficult times than to write--feel free to post, comment or just read along. This is my blog about the struggles I endured of trying to conceive. For all those out there who are experiencing the same difficulties--sometimes it is nice to hear that you are not alone.
"I have not failed 10000 times; I have successfully found 10000 ways that do not work." ~ Thomas Edison


Saturday, July 2, 2011

Long overdue but here is my precious miracle--ETHAN!!

To say it was all worth it is an understatement.. my precious miracle arrived on April 24, 2011

Ethan Foster

7lbs 14 oz

21 inches


He is the happiest two month old boy and every day amazes his mommy!!


1 comment:

  1. I was just looking at your blog for the first time in ages as my friend told me of her fertility issues. So happy to see this post. He is so precious. Such a wonderful gift, to two wonderful people. Wishing all of you the best!

    ReplyDelete