Just one person's tale to tell....

I am a 35-year-old journalist who has decided there is no better way to overcome difficult times than to write--feel free to post, comment or just read along. This is my blog about the struggles I endured of trying to conceive. For all those out there who are experiencing the same difficulties--sometimes it is nice to hear that you are not alone.
"I have not failed 10000 times; I have successfully found 10000 ways that do not work." ~ Thomas Edison


Monday, August 16, 2010

another positive..arghhhh

While my DH and I are completely over the moon with our news, I cannot stop and think about all the women who are still struggling to conceive and when I tell my news or make a post I can already feel their stomachs drop with the news of yet another positive....something I understand oh so well.
No matter how happy you want to be for someone its devastating and almost spirit breaking that it is not you. I remember hearing three pregnancy announcements in one day and that was it for me...total breakdown-- Or the horrid world of Face book that is forever filled with cutesy status updates of lil beans, ultrasound pics and birth announcements....yet you somehow can't force yourself to shut your page down.

So Ladies I want to continue to post about infertility and continue to be a part of ivf.ca-- Its a topic I cannot stop reading about and hope to continue to help those that need to know there are people out there that have gone through the same pain. When we started our journey almost two years ago I searched everywhere to get information that would help me get through another month and I'm glad I found the blogs and sites (and even an old friend) that openly told me their stories --some with happy endings and some with very sad ones so I hope people continue to read my blog as inspiration!

Hugs to all
Clare
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment