Just one person's tale to tell....

I am a 35-year-old journalist who has decided there is no better way to overcome difficult times than to write--feel free to post, comment or just read along. This is my blog about the struggles I endured of trying to conceive. For all those out there who are experiencing the same difficulties--sometimes it is nice to hear that you are not alone.
"I have not failed 10000 times; I have successfully found 10000 ways that do not work." ~ Thomas Edison


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tomorrow we will know..eeek

So it's 3:50 pm on Wednesday and my DH is picking me up in 40 minutes for us to make the trek down to London once again. For two whole weeks I have managed to not drive myself crazy or read too much into symptoms that could be pregnancy--or just crappy side effects of progesterone!
We are spending the night with a good friend of mine that just happens to be in town (as she lives overseas) so it should be a great night of reminiscing, chatting away and perrier water for moi! Needless to say it will be a great distraction to the 7 am blood work and the waiting around all day for the clinic to call..ughhh...but what is one more day when you've waited almost 2 years for this right?

No comments:

Post a Comment