Just one person's tale to tell....

I am a 35-year-old journalist who has decided there is no better way to overcome difficult times than to write--feel free to post, comment or just read along. This is my blog about the struggles I endured of trying to conceive. For all those out there who are experiencing the same difficulties--sometimes it is nice to hear that you are not alone.
"I have not failed 10000 times; I have successfully found 10000 ways that do not work." ~ Thomas Edison


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When to tell your child about ivf...

I've never really thought about how i would tell my son he was conceived through IVF--I just know that one day I will tell him about our amazing journey that was filled with love to have him. I recently read a blog post from a dad who used this video to tell his 11 year old daughter how she came into the world. I thought I would share it for anyone out there who is currently going through the same thing.

http://www.indiegogo.com/oninfertileground

No comments:

Post a Comment