Just one person's tale to tell....

I am a 35-year-old journalist who has decided there is no better way to overcome difficult times than to write--feel free to post, comment or just read along. This is my blog about the struggles I endured of trying to conceive. For all those out there who are experiencing the same difficulties--sometimes it is nice to hear that you are not alone.
"I have not failed 10000 times; I have successfully found 10000 ways that do not work." ~ Thomas Edison


Thursday, June 3, 2010

SO FREAKIN EXCITED....

....that we finally got our case worker appointment for June 30 at 8:30 am. Apparently the clinic was trying to get a hold of us as we cancelled our home phone and they didn't have our cells---ughh-- was kicking myself for that but relieved that we got in for June. I am suppose to start AF around July 3 so that means we would begin cycling in JULY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! This is so exciting and as I am sitting at my desk, miserable beyond words that I am back at work instead of caring for my Jack, this little tidbit of info has brought such a big smile to my face :) :) :)
    My positive thoughts and energy are with you every day and I CAN'T WAIT for what the NEAR future will bring. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete